TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms and Conditions
By using the website, signing up, placing an order, or using any of our services, you agree to enter into a legally binding agreement with CareerHigher.
Full name of legal entity: CareerHigher Ltd, company number 12556226
Registered address: CareerHigher, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 2BN
CareerHigher, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 2BN
US +1 347 851 7101
If you are unsatisfied with any aspect of our data collection and usage, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
However, if such an opportunity arises, we would be grateful if you contact us first so that we can try to resolve it for you.
“We”, “us”, “our” refers to CareerHigher.
“Site”, “website” refers to careerhigher.co.
“Services”, “solutions” refers to all CareerHigher services.
“Buyer”, “client”, “You” refers to a customer who is paying for our services.
“Parties”, “Party” refers to CareerHigher, Client, or both
We reserve the right to change, amend, revise, and modify any or all provisions of this Agreement.
You agree to read this Agreement before each use of the present website. In case you do not agree with the Agreement, do not use the website and leave it when possible.
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Platform after the date such revised Terms are posted.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself when prompted by the Site and ordering process. We reserve the right to reject your order if your information is inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or hinders our ability to fulfill its services in any meaningful way.
You must be age 18 or older to use any services offered by us. When using our services you affirm that you are ages 18 or older and fully competent to make online transactions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The CareerHigher website is our proprietary property and all the ‘Content’ including blogs, graphics, videos, audios, designs, codes, functionality, software, trademarks, and logos are owned by us or licensed to us and are protected by intellectual property rights and laws.
No content can be copied, sold, distributed, or used for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
By using the website, you agree that:
- All information (registration and otherwise) submitted is accurate and correct
- All information (registration and otherwise) will be updated promptly by you in case of a change
- You are above the age of 18 and legally comply with these Terms and Conditions
- You will not access the website through automated means, i.e. a bot, AI, or otherwise
- You will not use the website for any illegal or illicit purposes
Those who choose to access the website from other locations are responsible for compliance with the UK local laws to the extent local laws are applicable.
We disclaim any and all warranties and guarantees, expressed or implied, with regard to the website and its content. The content is provided ‘as is’ and ‘to the best of our knowledge’ but we make no representations about its suitability to you. We assume no responsibility for any of the below:
- Errors, misrepresentations, and omissions in the content
- Personal injury and property damage resulting from access to this website
- Any unauthorized access to the personal, financial, and any other information stored on our servers
- Any viruses, trojan horses, or likewise being transferred through the website by any third party
You may not use the website for anything other than the intended purpose of the CareerHigher website. As a user, you agree not to:
- Use an agent to make purchases on the website
- Use the website as part of any effort to compete with us or use the website and its content for any revenue-generating/ commercial purpose
- Attempt to impersonate another person
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or any other users/ clients
- Frame or link to the website without authorization
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content
- Use any information obtained from the website to harass, abuse, intimidate, threaten or harm another person
CareerHigher reserves the right to contact you by email regarding new services, discounts, and special offers. However, you will receive an option to opt out of any of the above communications via email.
All claims, disputes, or other legal proceedings between you or us, including but not limited to any such conflicts that are related to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website, shall be governed by the laws of the law of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of England.
Any complaints shall first be directed to the ‘Contact Us’ page. We shall respond to any queries within reasonable time.
Terms of Service
You find the Terms of Service for our Guaranteed Success Program here.
You can find the can Terms of Service for our A La Carte Solutions here.
Clients Hired By
What Do Clients Say
“It was a real pleasure working with the CareerHigher team. The communication was clear, and the delivery of the work on time”
“The best decision was to have my cv/cover letter prepared by CareerHigher. They are very knowledgeable and responsive. They have a specific technique to extract all the necessary information and put it down in CVs”