About The Company
1) How is CareerHigher different from recruiters?
- Work for employers
- Manage specific vacancies
- Reach out to you only if they consider you a good fit for a role
- Aren’t interested in candidates
- Work with candidates
- Help candidates land any role they want based on their needs and strengths
- Help all candidates
- Are on a mission to enable candidates land their Top Job
2) What are the core career solutions that you provide?
CareerHigher provides tailored career solutions to help you find your Top Job. We offer a Guaranteed Success Program, an end-to-end, all-inclusive, and managed job search solution with guaranteed results within defined timelines.
We also provide A La Carte Solutions which are flexible, tailored, and cost-efficient job search solutions. These include Career Clarity Coaching, Resumes, Pitches, Cover Letters, and LinkedIn Profile Writing, Job Search Management, and Interview Preparation and Salary Negotiation Coaching.
Additionally, we offer free career advice on resume writing, job search strategy, interview preparation, and more to help you with your job search. You can find more about our career solutions here.
3) What roles or industries do you specialize in?
Our approach is industry-and-role-agnostic. We have a deep understanding of all major markets industries including Tech, Finance, Energy, Insurance, Professional Services, and more. We have consultants specialized in different geographies and have helped candidates from all job functions land their Top Job.
4) Where are you based?
We are a global team with a remote-first culture. Our headquarters are in London, United Kingdom, however, our team is spread around the world. This setup enables us to deeply understand all the markets we serve and offer high-quality work to all our clients.
5) Do you take clients in different geographies?
Our approach is geography-agnostic. We have a deep understanding of all major markets including the US and the UK.
6) What do your clients say about your services?
Generally, our clients are satisfied with our services. At any point when they are not, we do our best to provide 100% support from our end. We are happy to share the below feedback from our clients:
- “CareerHigher provides top-quality career advancement services. I’ve worked with them during the pandemic and their services have enabled me to get closer to my career goals.”
- “CareerHigher has been amazing to work with. They went above and beyond to help me with my career choice as I couldn’t make up my mind regarding two different industries.”
- “CareerHigher takes the time to understand the details of the job and gets it done well. I was impressed by the great level of expertise.”
About The Team
1) Who will work on my project?
We have a skilled team of professional Career Coaches, Resume Writers, LinkedIn Experts, Interview Preparation Specialists, and Job Application Consultants who will work with you depending on your project scope. You can meet our team here.
2) How do you identify the best consultant for each project?
While every member of the team has significant experience in job search optimization, each consultant specializes in different types of projects. We use your professional background, experience, and expertise to pair you up with the most aligned resource that can deliver a high-quality service.
About The Guaranteed Success Program
1) What is the Guaranteed Success Program?
The Guaranteed Success Program is an end-to-end, all-inclusive, and managed job search solution with guaranteed results Within defined timelines. We provide comprehensive career coaching sessions, career documentation writing, identification of relevant opportunities, email and LinkedIn marketing campaigns, interview preparation, and more, making the job search process effortless. You can learn more here.
2) How do you guarantee results?
We have built a proven job search process with a high success rate for candidates who meet the program criteria.
We screen people to ensure we’re a good fit and we can help them before accepting them into the Guaranteed Success program. This allows us to run projects that are most likely to succeed.
However, in the unlikely event that an engagement is not successful, we can and will offer a refund aligned with the Terms of Services.
3) How do you screen candidates?
To help candidates under this program, we use a specific process that unfortunately doesn’t work for everyone. We screen candidates based on their profile and goals. If someone’s profile and goals are aligned with our criteria and they are ready to invest in the program, we take them on.
4) How do you find jobs for candidates?
We manage the end-to-end job search for candidates. First, we work with them to ensure we target the right opportunities based on their needs and strengths. Then, identify relevant jobs, market them using some of the best practices, and get them interviews. Lastly, we coach them to convert interviews to offers.
5) I want to learn more about the Guaranteed Success Program
To learn more about the Guaranteed Success Program, click here.
6) How do I get started?
To get started, fill out this form and wait for us to confirm your eligibility for the program. Once confirmed, we can get started on the different phases of the program.
About The A La Carte Solutions
1) What A La Carte packages do you provide?
We provide the following A La Carte solutions- Career Clarity Coaching, Job Search Document Writing, Job Search Management, Interview Preparation, and Compensation Negotiation. You can find more about it here.
2) Do I have to buy packaged solutions or do you offer standalone services as well, e.g. resume writing only?
Depending on the solution, we may offer it independently. In most cases, we offer related solutions as a package. For more information, please check with us directly.
3) Do you provide any discounts?
We do provide a 10% discount to graduates and students. Additionally, we may provide some seasonal discounts which can be discussed offline once the process starts.
4) How do I get started?
To start the process, go through our career solutions and fill out this form. Once we receive your response, we will speak on a discovery call to understand your needs and get started.